We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways! And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
Hello, everybody! My name is Lea Bronsen, and I’m an author, a mother, a partner, and a full-time worker. I’m not sure which comes first, ha ha!
Here are a few fun facts about the quirky me and my blog:
- The weirdest thing about me is I can write the dirtiest, meanest, grossest violence scenes in a book – or the hottest dripping sex, lol – and still tear up at the slightest hint of child/animal abuse in real life. This absolutely boggles my mind.
- Ever wondered why I’m calling my blog “Lea’s Crazy Nights”? That’s because I’m a die-hard KISS fan, and the first song to shake my soul and change my life forever was Crazy, Crazy Nights back in 1987 🙂
- I LOVE cats. I can’t see one, be it a wild disheveled street cat or a fat shiny house cat, and not stop to talk to it and give it some lurrrve.
- I love babies, too, and small kids. They’re the best. I’ve had three of those and, sadly, the last one (5 years old) is growing way too fast. I want my baby back! ❤
- I can write several books at the same time. At the moment, I’m inside the heads of four main characters belonging to two different stories, and I have no problem jumping from one unique POV to the other. One of these stories – book 3 of the Hot Model Mine trilogy – should be finished mid-February!
- The craziest internet search that led to my blog was “Long-haired men with big dicks.” 😀 Ha, how did that happen?!
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of any ebook of your choice (see my backlog list here), please tell me what you’d like me to write about next. I will pick a random commenter. Don’t forget to leave your addy so I can contact the winner! This giveaway closes on the last day of the hop.
Thank you for stopping by. Now, hop on to the next blog and say hello!