Title: The Good Sister: Part Two
Written by: London Saint James
Narrated by: Kitty Barclay
Length: 8 hrs and 52 mins
Trinity Lane Winslow stepped out of her fantasy world and into the real one on a quest to obtain the object of her desire—Reid Addison. The pursuit led her to the infamous Madam Jacqueline Claudette Rousseau, the man she craved, and the debonair Lord Archer, the man who offered what she really longed for—love.
When Reid revealed his dark side, he knew he’d sealed his fate and pushed Trinity into the waiting arms of Lord Archer. Can he live with his decision?
Lord Archer would do anything for his beautiful Trinity, but is he strong enough to hold onto her with all that conspire against them?
Audible UK: http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Erotica/The-Good-Sister-Part-Two-Audiobook/B00PBBPQHK/
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-Sister-Part-Two-Unabridged/dp/B00PBU67CY/
TOP TEN FACTS for The Good Sister series
What do people have to say about The Good Sister Series?
- “A series you won’t soon forget.”
- “I adored the good sister part one, trinity’s story captivated me as soon as it started but this second part is totally different but impressive as well.”
- “Erotic, romantic, funny, sad and smexy! Words escape me on how great this is!”
- “Loved 1&2 a beautiful love story with a twist.”
- “The Good Sister – Part One is an astronomical piece of contemporary erotic romance that will suck you in from page one and hold you there long after you should’ve turned the lights out for the evening.”
- “The Good Sister – Part Two is the perfect ending to this erotic Cinderella story.”
- “The love between Lord Archer and Trinity is heartwarming.”
- “This two-part Cinderella story has a great ending to it.
- “The Good Sister: Part One – I am blown away by this book. I was drawn in from the beginning by this wounded girl and the man she fell for. It was a journey of the soul.”
- “The Good Sister: Part Two -Wow! I really loved this book just as much as the first part. Just as emotional and intense, it is the perfect continuation. Trinity continues to grow and mature. The love she shares with Ashton (Lord Archer) is soul wrenching.”
One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful
David Cook – Time of My Life
Train – Marry me
James Morrison – I won’t Let You Go
One Republic ft. Sara Bareilles – Come Home
Carrie Underwood – Because You Love Me
Listen to the music here: http://youtu.be/QJO3ROT-A4E?list=PLTj2Uioh8mQ7kwQ405nQhTm44GPceCDeS
London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them.
As an award-winning, bestselling, multi-published author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imagination of hers, and all those clamoring characters running around in her head would pay off someday.
FB Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-Saint-James/154331444626603
You can also e-mail London with any questions or comments at London@londonsaintjames.com. She loves to hear from her readers.
Would you like to know more? Join her mailing list for her monthly newsletter http://eepurl.com/6P2on. Or, join her book group on Facebook, Slip Between the Pages with London https://www.facebook.com/groups/SlipBetweenthePageswithLondon/